Safety Gas Cabinets (7000 Series)
Available from Safety Equipment Corporation
The Safety Equipment 7000-Series Compressed Gas Cabinets hold from one to four gas cylinders. They are constructed with high quality materials for long life and ease of use. Our compressed cabinets meet or exceed all existing code requirements worldwide. Custom features and cabinet configurations are available upon request. Safety Equipment has been supplying industries with compressed gas cabinets since 1979.
- Low Cost & In Stock
- Custom cabinets a specialty.
- Extra heavy duty steel construction 11 gauge steel (0.119 inches), thicker than code requirement.
- One piece body construction for safety.
- All welded construction including hinges.
- Cabinet is ground smooth for clean room capability.
- Louver panel acts as pressure relief vent.
- Protective enclosure prevents accidentally hitting, valves, and purge assemblies.
- Allows for toxic gas monitoring
- Access window
We have been manufacturing Gas cabinets since 1979. We give University discount pricing. We have stock ready to ship. custom cabinets are a specialty.