Electrical Safety & NFPA
Available from Easy Safety Solutions
Electricity has long been recognized as a serious workplace hazard. OSHA's electrical standards are designed to protect employees exposed to dangers such as electric shock, electrocution, fires, and explosions. Electrical hazards are addressed in specific standards for the general industry.
Does your company have the Electrical Safety requirements?
1. Safety procedures
2. Facility electrical safety inspections
3. Electrical area Classifications
4. Proper protective equipment (Arc Flash) for electrical work
5. Lockout / Tag out (Energy control steps)
6. Written energy control program
7. Control procedures
8. Protective materials and devices
9. Training requirements