Vertex Multi-Point Toxic Gas Monitoring System
Available from BW Technologies by Honeywell
Up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Vertex combines the most advanced Chemcassette, software and optics technologies into a flexible, easy-to-use, reliable gas monitoring system.
Start your Vertex™ System with as little as eight points. As your monitoring needs change, Vertex™ expands, offering you up to 72 points of continuous gas detection. Place your sampling points up to 400 feet (120 m) from the system. There is a choice of universal analyzer modules and/or pyrolyzer analyzers.
Vertex™ offers powerful, built-in system redundancy as standard equipment to
effectively safeguard against downtime.
• Back-up pump and internal power module
• Chemcassette® technology provides physical evidence of gas event
• System data back-up. If main data acquisition PC fails, analyzers continue to
monitor, log data and alarm
• Drip resistant cap for system protection from overhead leaks
• Automated leak test with line integrity option
Easy to use
• Touch screen for easy access to data
• Software updates via CD-ROM or network to all system components
• Configuration profile editing and data retrieval are all achievable without taking unit offline
• Radio frequency identification tag (RFID) ensures Chemcassettes are installed into appropriately programmed analyzer, eliminating human error
• On-line help system
• Multiple levels of password protection
• Reconfigure security setup without taking unit offline