1. Establish framework for managing regulatory and program-specific employee training software requirements
2. Alert training leaders of new and transferred employees for training needs assessment; integrate automatic updates from HR systems
3. Offer multiple training instruction types to engage employees in classroom and e-learning training; integrated training calendar solution for session scheduling
4. Provide employees with access to a diverse library of pre-loaded training content licensed from leading providers such as RedVector®, SkillSoft® and PureSafety®
5. Validate employee training software effectiveness through course specific e-quizzes; log completions through online, bar-coding, mobile and batch upload
6. Identify qualified employees by task based on safety courses training completion status.