TPASS® 3H Extended Vehicle Panic Alarm - GPS Position of Vehicle
Available from Grace Lone Worker
High Performance Wireless Personal Alert Safety System. Achieve distances of up to 1 mile (line of site) from a worker wornTPASS® 3H to a vehicle mounted MX900-H transceiver to send a panic or motion alarm from the vehicle using vehicle GPS. Includes an out of range alert when disconnected from Geotab or out- of- range of the vehicle. The TPASS® 3H is rechargeable, Intrinsically Safe and rugged IP67. 80 hours of operation with a 6-8 hour recharge time. Kit includes TPASS® 3H, MX900-H, 120VAC Charger and External Magnetic Mount Antenna and is integrated with a reseller supplied GO6 or GO7 + IOX-AUX cable + Optional IOX-SatIRDV2 Satellite Option.
Who should Use This:
Limitless applications, used in any industry to satisfy an employer’s responsibility in compliance with Lone Worker regulation; examples include, utility workers, HVAC, remote service repair.
Features and Benefits:
• Audio indication of Out-of-Range
• Extreme Temperature- tested and accepted in Northern Canada and US desert regions
• IP67- rated for rugged dust, shock, and vibration
• Intrinsically Safe- for hazardous environments - ATEX
• 120VAC Charger- ships standard with 120VAC charger- available with International Charger
• 12 VDC- order as an option- 12 VDC vehicular charger.