OSHA Incident Tracker
Available from J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Simplify OSHA 300 and Workers’ Compensation recordkeeping with J. J. Keller’s online service, OSHA Incident Tracker.
OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
• Step-by-step guidance in filling out Forms 300, 301 and 300A
• Determine whether an illness or injury is OSHA recordable, an OSHA Sharps Case and/or an OSH
• Privacy Case Always have the most up-to-date form
First Report of Injury (FROI)
• Up-to-date worker's comp First Report of Injury (FROI) forms for all 50 states
• Entry of your OSHA 300 injury/illness incident information automatically transfers to your state's FROI form
Trends & Analysis
• OSHA Incident Reporting
• Trend Analysis
• Incident Reporting
• Activity Reports
• Metric Comparisons