Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter (or self-retracting lifeline) -- a lightweight and compact alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards.
With the compact and lightweight TurboLite PFL, workers will no longer need to ‘switch-out’ equipment to maintain a safe fall distance.
• First affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards
• Lightweight design (1.9 lbs.) provides 6 feet of working capacity lifeline; unit attaches directly to the harness back D-ring
• Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance
• High strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
• No annual factory recertification required
• Meets global standards for international companies
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.