Incorporates an innovative D-ring connector on the back of a full-body harness with two (2) Miller TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters (or self-retracting lifelines) for 100% tie-off fall protection.
The Miller Twin Turbo 100% Tie-Off System:
• Provides a unique connector that easily mounts to the back D-ring of any fall protection harness
• Increases worker versatility and freedom of movement -- less restrictive than other units on the market
• Permits TurboLite PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility;
the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside of the unit
• Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts easily without interruption
• Easy to use and assemble/disassemble
• Adapts to most Miller TurboLite PFL models
• Meets all applicable OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66; ANSI A10.32 and Z359.1-2007; and CSA Z259.12-01 requirements
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.