Touch Track Data Tablet
Available from Orange Technologies Inc
System provides a ‘wireless’ Touch iButton at each inspection location, use the Data Collector to simply ‘touch’ the iButton and the pre-programmed information (Site Name, Activity, Violation, Hazard) will be documented and date/time stamped. The tracking software provides the ability to document inspections by entering vitally important information to document actual inspection and minimize liability issues. Track, record, and report safety incidents - regarding potential safety hazards. TTDT allows employees to access and document up to 9,999 inspection/activity notations. The handheld Data Tablet provides authentication by entering numeric and alpha data. Proof of Inspection to management, ‘iButton’ at site provides real-time documentation (cannot be entered manually-must be present to ‘touch’ location iButton).
- Tracking completed in a timely and efficient manner to lower costs and reduce liability issues
- Risk Assessment - identify problem areas
- Goal to assure employees & others safety, reduce injuries, reduce costs, and document compliance
- Indentify potential safety hazards and risks to avoid future incidents and liability issues
- Implement controls to evaluate risk level
- Unique features offered by TTDT are unmatched in the industry
All types for reports for Safety Inspections, OSHA reporting, Preventive Maintenance reports,
Housekeeping reporting, Fire Safety reports.