Introducing Axion™ MSR eye/face wash equipment by Haws - the first and only eyewash and eye/face wash specifically designed to operate in concert with standard healthcare protocols & the natural function of the human eye.
This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain.
Patent-pending Axion™ MSR features:
- Inverted eyewash and eye/face wash streams
- Laminar flow eyewash streams for greater stream consistency
- "Zero vertical velocity" stream engineering for maximum victim comfort
- Field configurable as either an eyewash or eye/face wash
- New drench shower nozzle offers better coverage, with a “soft-as-rain” effect.
AXION MSR™ eyewash head is antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver which helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on the treated components.
Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability & effectiveness.
Model 7260B-7270B is certified by CSA & IAPMO to meet the ANSI Z358.1-2009 Standard for Emergency Eyewash & Shower Equipment.