* Risks are minimized and the ability to work at the required height is not compromised
• The XTS-Slider operates very smoothly, is easy to use, and passes brackets and corners easily
• Designed to look good and function effectively
• On roofs, the intelligent reaction mechanism of the XTS-Impact anchorage points minimizes the number of anchors required.
• Allow a clear zone to be marked on flat roofs
• Their flexibility allows them to be used in various environments
• The user is connected to the XTS-Linked with our easy-to-attach XTS-Slider and can move along the steel cable system without performing additional actions
• The XTS-Dynamic is used as shock absorber for XTS-Linked Wall and XTS-Linked Ceiling; when the XTS-Linked system is installed on a roof, the shock absorber is not needed on 95% of all roofs.
• The XTS-Dynamic reduces forces involved from 14kN to a maximum of 5kN, preventing overload of the structure and ensuring the safety of the system for the user.