hearTest Occ Health is a certified (IEC 60645-1) tablet-based audiometry solution that simplifies patient counseling with automated audiogram threshold tracking and assessments at the click of a button, allowing for efficient screening and seamless reporting. It provides attenuation equivalent to a single-wall sound booth, that allows the freedom of portable, reliable and cost-effective hearing conservation audiometry for your business. This portable and robust solution is compliant to USA OSHA standards, ensuring that occupational health and safety professionals remain compliant to international standards and making day-to-day operations easier and more convenient.
- Cloud data management that includes seamless patient management.
- Patient on-screen signing that is added on the hearing screening report.
- Preset baseline & screening protocols complete with a self-test option to optimize testing times.
- Assistive interpretation tools that offer threshold shift indicators for informed patient counselling.
- Automated test quality monitoring to highlight noise concerns, test-retest reliability & response times.
- Integration of video-otoscopy with the hearScope digital video otoscope to include eardrum images on patient records, offering an all-in-one occupational audiometry solution.
- Available in English, Spanish & French.
Your business can now rely on a single device for all your hearing conservation needs.